About Me

logo maker - http://www.sparklee.com

Marg Murnane

Marg Murnane

My name is Marg Murnane. I am a teacher at Hawkesdale P12 College, in South West Victoria, Australia.
In 2011, I continue my second year as a Literacy Coach – across the years 7 – 9.
I also work with students in years 7-9 for two periods each a week, for a concept we call Skills for Living.
Skills for Living involves things like positive thinking, goal setting, risk taking, resilience, problem solving, personal development, collaboration and global partnerships.
On a personal level, I enjoy reading, music, technology, walking, socialising and surrounding myself with positive thinkers.

So who is Marg Murnane?

3 thoughts on “About Me

1. Hello Marg!

Just at a PD day for the CEO ICT project a group of us are involved in at school. Guess what should pop up on the big screen at the front of the room? Haweskdale P-12 College! Very exciting.

Nic

2. Pingback: Adding flex and muscle to your blog | Technoliteracy

3. Great article. It is rather unfortunate that over the last decade, the travel industry has had to deal with terrorism, SARS, tsunamis, flu virus, swine flu, as well as first ever entire global economic downturn. Through everthing the industry has really proven to be solid, resilient and also dynamic, discovering new solutions to deal with misfortune. There are generally fresh problems and the opportunity to which the industry must yet again adapt and act in response.