How can you tell if you are a literacy teacher? You get really excited when you hear that recent research has come up with a revised high frequency word list which includes words which are relevant to students today.
About the Research:
• 2007 research conducted in Australian schools.
• The 307 most frequently used words collected from over 4000 writing samples of students in their first three years of school.
• Wordlist available to ALL Australian educators.
• Supported with FREE fully customisable classroom support material.
• Gathered under the guidance of, and endorsed by, the University of Melbourne.
• Ready for use in your classroom in 2008!